Camp Chris: Senior Eagles
June 21 - August 19, 2022, 1 to 9 week sessions
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
SINCE 1946 • BOYS & GIRLS AGES 4-12 • June 21- August 19, 2022
From sparking new interests to making new friends, Camp Christopher gives 4- to 12-year-olds a summer of fun and new adventures. Campers have the unforgettable opportunity to develop important skills, try new activities, and play within the safety of a small group of boys and girls the same age.
Each division of the program has been designed to challenge campers with the support of staff and fellow campers. At Camp Christopher our campers benefit from:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
We’re hoping to return to camper choice this summer- campers can help navigate their days, and choose from a wide variety of activities that help our oldest campers have the best summer ever!
- We have a 1:6 counselor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Activities run by an experienced and trained staff
- Daily swim opportunities
What to Pack
For day camp, campers should pack a refillable water bottle, several extra masks, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, bug spray (optional) and swim goggles (optional). Make sure you label everything!