SOFTBALL CLINIC (GIRLS)
Week 6 July 17-21, 2023
Morning (9am -1pm)
Add Stay and Play until 4pm
4-DAY SOFTBALL CLINIC WITH HEAD INSTRUCTOR DANNY LETARTE
Open to girls entering grades 4 to 9.
The clinic is held on the Brother Linus, C.F.X. Athletics Commons, home of the St. John’s Prep varsity baseball team. The turf field is equipped with a batting cage, clamshell, various screens, batting tees, game balls, and two dugouts.
The staff, made up of the most well-respected local high school and college coaches, incorporate drills which they use at their own practices to help prepare players for the next level.
The staff has many years of experience to provide instruction on fundamental development in the following areas:
- Infield Skills
- Outfield Skills
This 4 day, 9am-1p clinic is designed to develop softball fundamentals in a competitive and fun environment. Players of all ability levels will be challenged in a variety of traditional and progressive drills that aim to develop the individual player’s skills and understanding of the game.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- 1:10 ration for coach to athlete
- Technical instruction
- Decision Making Skills
WHAT TO BRING
- Baseball hat
- Molded cleats or turf shoes (no metal cleats)
- Water bottle
- Notebook, pen/pencil
- Softball pants
- If you own your own bat
This program is a 4 day program that runs Monday through Thursday from 9am – 1pm. If a day needs to be cancelled because of inclement weather, the makeup day will be Friday.
Need the program to run until 4pm? Add our “Stay and Play” option at registration.
- Cost: $150
- Extends the 4 day program to 4pm.
- Makes your athlete eligible to enroll in bus, lunch and extended am/pm programs
- Stay and Play may include time at the pool and then MultiSport Camp activities- games, sports, etc. This is NOT an extended coaching program.
- Stay and Play only happens on days your chosen clinic runs. If your clinic has a rain day, your stay and play moves to your makeup day.