ROBLOX (GRADES 4 AND 5)
July 11 - 15, 2022
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
Exploration Camps are designed to give our campers a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Campers will spend time in our computer lab, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they will have camp adventures- swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
Become a Roblox game wiz using Lua! Create versions of your fairytale universe with Roblox. Roblox studio has all the tools to make your wildest gaming imaginations a reality. In this camp, you and other passionate kids will learn how to make use of the many tools on Roblox to code terrific games, relaying your imaginative capabilities to the world. Through drag and drop techniques, you’ll be creating extensions to the Roblox game while fostering your creativity and learning real-world computer coding.
Your child will learn: How to program within Roblox Studio using the LUA programming language. They will learn how to use the Roblox Studio 3D game engine by designing a 3D world, scripting different objects, Debugging code, and by learning the life cycle of game development.
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play