Lego Master Engineers and Stop Animation: Part 1
Week 3 June 26-30, 2023
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For students entering Grades 4-6
LEGO Master Engineers and Stop Animation: Part 1
Become a master superhero builder as we create LEGO vehicles, structures, and machines. Using STEM principles students will engineer ways to protect themselves by constructing superhero cars, magnet levitation trains, pulleys, and more! Students will use gears and motors to learn about mechanical devices such as levers, magnets, wheels and axles. In the afternoon, students will build their own mini movie set, learn the parts of a story and create an animated movie using LEGO mini figures and other objects. The students will also learn how to edit their movies, attach music, and add titles/credits using Professional Stop Animation software. This camp is presented with our program partner LetGoYourMind.
PLEASE NOTE: Any programs listed as Part 1 or Part 2, that means they are interchangeable and the lessons, builds and curriculum will be different. You are NOT required to register for part one in order to participate and understand Part two and vice versa.
Exploration Camps help your camper delve into problems and learn new skills with:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 10, 2023. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Please click here to view our Summer 2023 Policies, including deposit and refund