Week 5 July 10-14, 2023
Morning (9am -1pm)
Students Entering Grades 6-8
Computers or tablets recommended
Interested in drawing, art, or design? In this class, you’ll learn how to use your doodling skills for real, by doing design projects for local nonprofits or small businesses. You will learn how to make professional posters and art that people want to pay for, and you’ll ultimately design posters and ads for real organizations with good causes. Our students’ work has been used in ads and online Instagrams posts by the Special Olympics, Martha’s Kitchen, and local shelters. This camp is presented in conjunction with Vinyard App Camps.
Exploration Camps help your camper delve into problems and learn new skills with:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 10, 2023. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Please click here to view our Summer 2023 Policies, including deposit and refund