Week 7 July 24-28, 2023
Morning (9am -1pm)
For students entering Grades 6-8
Computers or tablets recommended.
Ever wanted to build your own games or apps? Love Roblox or Minecraft? Well, this is the class for you! In this course, students will learn the skills of a coder through conceiving, designing, and creating their own mobile app games. The resulting games can be shared online and texted to friends for them to play on their phones. It’s a great way to combine learning with fun with becoming a game developer. You don’t need any previous experience or special software to take this: all you need is your creativity and a laptop.
This camp is presented with our program partner VinyardApp Camps.
Exploration Camps help your camper delve into problems and learn new skills with:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 10, 2023. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Please click here to view our Summer 2023 Policies, including deposit and refund