Week 7 July 24-28, 2023
Morning (9am -1pm)
Monday July 24 – July 28, 2023
Students Entering Grades 6-8
Computers or tablets recommended.
Ever wanted to build your own games or apps? Love Roblox or Minecraft? Well, this is the class for you! In this course, students will learn the skills of a coder through conceiving, designing, and creating their own mobile app games. The resulting games can be shared online and texted to friends for them to play on their phones. It’s a great way to combine learning with fun with becoming a game developer. You don’t need any previous experience or special software to take this: all you need is your creativity and a laptop.
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play