GAME DESIGN AND DRONE PROGRAMMING (GRADES 2 AND 3)
July 18 - 22, 2022
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
Exploration Camps are designed to give our campers a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Campers will spend time in our computer lab, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they will have camp adventures- swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
Coding can be for kids of all ages! Even beginners who have no prior coding experience before are able to jump in and learn too! Kids learn to code using visual code blocks that represent real programming concepts that scale from easy to advanced. They learn about sequencing, loops, infinite loops, conditionals, events and more. With our Drag and Drop Platform, kids learn to code by creating their own games! Kids will get to see all these skills in action when they learn to program and fly their own drones!
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play