GAME DESIGN AND DRONE PROGRAMMING
Multiple Weeks Available
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For students entering Grades 2 and 3.
Exploration Camps are designed to give our campers a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp-like feel. Campers will spend time in our computer lab, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they will have camp adventures- swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
Coding can be for kids of all ages! Even beginners who have no prior coding experience before are able to jump in and learn too! Kids learn to code using visual code blocks that represent real programming concepts that scale from easy to advanced. They learn about sequencing, loops, infinite loops, conditionals, events and more. With our Drag and Drop Platform, kids learn to code by creating their own games! Kids will get to see all these skills in action when they learn to program and fly their own drones!
This camp is presented with our program partner CodeWiz.
Exploration Camps help your camper delve into problems and learn new skills with:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 10, 2023. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Please click here to view our Summer 2023 Policies, including deposit and refund information.