E/E Football Clinic (Coed)
August 15 - 18, 2022
Morning (9am -1pm)
4 DAY FOOTBALL CLINIC WITH LEAD INSTRUCTOR BRIAN ST. PIERRE ’98, ST. JOHN’S PREP VARSITY HEAD COACH
Open to students at any school, entering grades 6 through 9.
The staff, made up of the most well-respected local high school and college coaches, incorporate drills which they use at their own practices to help prepare players for the next level.
Coach St. Pierre and his staff have many years of experience to provide instruction on fundamental development in the following areas:
- Running Back
- Offensive Linemen
- Tight Ends
- Defensive Linemen
- Defensive Backs
This 4 day, 9am-1pm clinic is designed to develop football fundamentals in a competitive and fun environment. Players of all ability levels will be challenged in a variety of traditional and progressive drills that aim to develop the individual player’s skills and understanding of the game.
This program is a 4 day program that runs Monday through Thursday from 9am – 1pm. If a day needs to be cancelled because of inclement weather, the makeup day will be Friday. There is no stay and play option for this program.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- 1:10 ration for coach to athlete
- Technical instruction
- Decision Making Skills
- Player evaluations
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Notebook, pen/pencil
This camp will focus on non-contact skills, drills, and scrimmages- helmets and pads are not needed!
The clinic is held on the Brother Linus, C.F.X. Athletic Commons, which is the practice field of the St. John’s Prep varsity team, and also the location for the underclassmen home games. The turf field is equipped with various blocking sleds, chutes, cages, game balls, and two field goal posts.
HEAD COACH BRIAN ST. PIERRE ’98
- 1998 St. John’s Prep graduate
- Captained and led the 1997 football team to Division 1 State Championship
- Named Massachusetts and New England Gatorade Player of the Year, 1997
- Super Prep All-American selection
- Boston College quarterback from 1999–02
- Graduated as the third all-time leading passer in BC history
- Captain and Scanlan Award Winner
- Motor City Bowl MVP, 2002
- All Big East selection
- Drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2003
- Played eight years in the NFL
- Member of the 2008 NFC West Champion Arizona Cardinals
- Named a game captain four different times with two different teams
- Named varsity head coach of St. John’s Prep in 2014
- Led St. John’s to the 2018 Division 1 State Championship as well as two North Finals appearances (2014, 2018)
- Has compiled a 39–17 record in five years as head coach
- Named Salem News and Lynn Item Coach of the Year, 2018