Camp Chris: Junior Eagles
June 20- August 18, 2023, 1 to 9 week sessions
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
SINCE 1946 • BOYS & GIRLS AGES 4-12 •
Enrollment opens January 4, 2023!
From sparking new interests to making new friends, Camp Christopher gives 4 – to 12-year-olds a summer of fun and new adventures. Campers have the unforgettable opportunity to develop important skills, try new activities, and play within the safety of a small group of boys and girls the same age.Each division of the program has been designed to challenge campers with the support of staff and fellow campers. At Camp Christopher our campers benefit from:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
Junior Eagles gives young kids the opportunity to dive into camp activities and be enriched for one of their first experiences within a camp setting with an age-appropriate setting. We’ve included exciting activities that your child wants with the structured, daily schedule he or she needs to have a fun day! Your child will play, learn and make friends in small groups of kids who are the same age. We look to build programs as your child continues to grow and expand their minds and bring in new challenges and experiences into their programs.
- We have a 1:8 counselor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Activities taught by an experienced staff
What to Pack
For day camp, campers should pack a refillable water bottle, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, bug spray (optional) and swim goggles (optional). Make sure you label everything!