Camp Chris: Golden Eagles
June 21 - August 19, 2022, 1 to 9 week sessions
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
SINCE 1946 • BOYS & GIRLS AGES 4-12
Registration opens January 18
Please see our Safety & Tips page at the tip of the menu bar for more details in regards to COVID-19 resources and guidelines.
From sparking new interests to making new friends, Camp Christopher gives 4- to 12-year-olds a summer of fun and new adventures. Campers have the unforgettable opportunity to develop important skills, try new activities, and play within the safety of a small group of boys and girls the same age. Each division of the program has been designed to challenge campers with the support of staff and fellow campers. At Camp Christopher our campers benefit from:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
More activities plus greater choice equals way more fun and opportunity. Providing many different activities allows your first, second or third grader more choice to explore our Golden Eagles level of Camp Christopher.
A full day program is a fantastic blend of structure and flexibility, giving your child an opportunity to explore their edge as they continue to develop and grow.
Your child will meet new friends and want to share moments within their close knit community, building their social skills and making everyone feel included in all programming.
- We have a 1:8 counselor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Activities taught by an experienced staff
- Daily swim instruction
What to Pack
For day camp, campers should pack a refillable water bottle, several extra masks, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, bug spray (optional) and swim goggles (optional). Make sure you label everything!