COLLEGE APPLICATION ESSAY WRITING WORKSHOP (MORNINGS)
June 27 - July 1, 2022
College Essay Writing (AM) Workshop
Dates: June 27 -July 1, 2022
Time: 10am – 12pm
Faculty: Mr. Rob O’Chander
This course is designed for rising seniors, especially those who plan to apply early to colleges and would like to get a head start on the application process. Students will:
- Learn what college admissions personnel are looking for in a college essay,
- Develop topics, outline, write, edit, and revise their college essays,
- Meet one-on-one with the teacher during each class to discuss ideas and progress,
- Enjoy a productive environment with motivated peers all working towards their personal goals,
- Have at least one college essay completed by the end of the course!
All E/E programs are subject to change and every effort will be made to provide advance notice of such changes. All E/E programs are contingent upon meeting minimum enrollment numbers, and programs that do not do so may be canceled at short notice.