E/E BASKETBALL CLINIC (GIRLS)
Week 5 July 10-14, 2023
Morning (9am -1pm)
Add Stay and Play until 4pm
4-DAY BASKETBALL CLINIC, WITH COACH ELLE HENEBURY
Open to girls entering grades 4 to 9 at any school.
The clinic is based in the Diane and Ray Carey ’67 Field House at the Prep’s Mahoney Wellness Center. The field house includes two baskets on the main basketball court—Connaughton Court (named for the NBA’s Pat Connaughton ’11)—and eight other baskets on the four auxiliary courts, plus game balls.
The clinic is designed to develop basketball fundamentals in a competitive and fun environment. Players of all ability levels will be challenged in a variety of traditional and progressive drills that aim to develop the individual players skills and understanding of the game.
The staff, made up of the most well-respected local high school and college coaches, incorporate drills they use during their own practices to help prepare players for the next level.
The staff has many years of experience to provide instruction on fundamental development in the following positions:
- Point guard
- Shooting guard
- Small forward
- Power forward
This 4 day camp is designed to develop basketball fundamentals in a competitive and fun environment. Players of all ability levels will be challenged in a variety of traditional and progressive drills that aim to develop the individual player’s skills and understanding of the game.
Please note: This program is a FOUR DAY clinic that runs from 9am-1pm.
Need the program to run until 4pm? Add our “Stay and Play” option at registration.
- Cost: $150
- Extends the 4 day program to 4pm.
- Makes your athlete eligible to enroll in bus, lunch and extended am/pm programs
- Stay and Play may include time at the pool and then MultiSport Camp activities- games, sports, etc. This is NOT an extended coaching program.
- Stay and Play only happens on days your chosen clinic runs. If your clinic has a rain day, your stay and play moves to your makeup day.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- 1:10 ration for coach to athlete
- Technical instruction
- Decision Making Skills
- Player evaluations
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle