Week 3 June 26-30, 2023
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering Grades 4 and 5.
Exploration Camps are designed to give our campers a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp-like feel. Campers will spend time in our computer lab, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they will have camp adventures- swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
For the kid that loves tinkering with physical objects! You will be brainstorming, designing, and printing small objects on our 3D printer. We use Tinkercad or Blender for teaching the basics of 3D printing and design, while also applying those lessons in real-time. This camp is presented with our program partner Code Wiz.
Students gain experience with 3D editing tools, while also learning about the technology and process that 3D modeling requires.
Exploration Camps help your camper delve into problems and learn new skills with:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 10, 2023. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Please click here to view our Summer 2023 Policies, including deposit and refund