3D PRINTING (GRADES 2 AND 3)
July 11 - 15, 2022
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
Exploration Camps are designed to give our campers a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Campers will spend time 6 feet apart in our computer lab, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they will have camp adventures- swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
For the kid that loves tinkering with physical objects! You will be brainstorming, designing, and printing small objects on our 3D printer. We use Tinkercad or Blender for teaching the basics of 3D printing and design, while also applying those lessons in real-time.
Students gain experience with 3D editing tools, while also learning about the technology and process that 3D modeling requires.
Please note: This camp must enroll to minimum enrollment in order to run. Indoor camps are likely to require mask wearing. Campers in this program will get to visit the pool a couple of days a week- parents will be notified which days so they can send swim gear.
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play