resources for families
Our campers’ safety has always been our top priority. Learn more about our COVID-19 precautions and our strategy for keeping campers safe below.
The following are five non-negotiable safety protocols when on campus.
- Complete daily attestation form.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sanitize hands and surfaces.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
In the event of a positive diagnosis on campus, EAGLES/EDGE is committed to supporting a contact tracing process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- In the event that campers or staff members will be engaging in personal travel outside of their home region, they are required to notify the Health Office by email.
- EAGLES/EDGE will abide by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ travel order.
All campers, staff, and visitors to EAGLES/EDGE at St. John’s Prep must fill out the Daily Attestation Form before coming to campus. This form will be provided prior to the week(s) you are scheduled to be on campus within a welcome email from our programming staff.
- These are challenging times, and they impact us all in different ways. EAGLES/EDGE is committed to provide holistic programming and supports for all members of our campus community.
EAGLES/EDGE has developed a multitude of maintenance protocols, including increased sanitization, cleaning, electromagnetic spraying, and changes to our HVAC systems.
Please email email@example.com and we will address your questions in a timely manner.
EAGLES/EDGE will not engage in temperature monitoring.