Located on a beautiful 175-acre campus in Danvers, St. John’s Prep offers spacious academic, sports, and fitness facilities; state-of-the-art technology; extensive grounds; and dining facilities. Located near several interstates, St. John’s is just 30 minutes north of Boston by car and convenient to all of the North Shore’s museums, restaurants, beaches, and attractions.
ACRES OF CAMPUS
ACRES OF turf fields
The facilities are amazing! Between the two pools and the combination of indoor and outdoor facilities, the campus offers so many opportunities and activities.
FITNESS & SPORTS
Ideal venue for sports and fitness activities with Memorial Gymnasium and the Leo and Joan Mahoney Wellness Center and featuring an eight-lane indoor pool, indoor track, six basketball courts, five tennis courts, turf and grass playing fields and an outdoor pool.
State-of the-art classrooms, robotics lab, science labs, meeting spaces, and a spacious library are housed in the Brother Keefe, C.F.X. Academic Center, Xavier Hall, the A. E. Studzinski Library.
The Ryken Center for the Arts houses ceramics and art studios, a black box theater, and music rooms. Alumni Hall houses the 350-seat Kaneb Theatre with high-quality sound and lighting.
Developing comfort and safety in the water is the top priority, but the learning doesn’t stop there. Our outdoor pool and the Driscoll Aquatics Center, with an eight-lane indoor pool, provide top notch facilities in the North Shore area where kids ages 4–18 years old can learn to swim or fine tune their skills to focus on proper technique and feel confident in any pool.
ATHLETIC FACILITY OVERVIEW
Take a closer look at our amazing facilities.
Whether you are hosting a corporate event or an adult retreat, a conference or training, a summer camp or a wedding ceremony, St. John’s has a variety of facilities available to fit your needs.
- 120 classrooms
- State-of-the-art presentation and audio visual technology
- Small group break-out rooms
- 55-person conference room
- 385-seat auditorium/theater
- Library with meeting and instruction spaces
- Two outdoor terraces
- Advanced audio-visual capabilities
athletics & fitness
- 80,000 square foot Mahoney Wellness Center with four-court field house
- Eight-lane indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Five acres of turf fields
- Two-level strength and conditioning suite
- Grass athletic fields
- Break-out multi-purpose rooms
- 22,000 square foot Memorial Gym with three basketball courts
Good to know
- Memorial Dining Hall
- Catering through Sage Dining available
- Ample parking
- 18 miles north of Boston and convenient to routes 95, 93, 128, 114
- Nearby hotels
- Free WiFi